It is always difficult to provide an accurate estimate of costs due complexities which can arise during a transaction. Therefore, we would always advise you to speak with us about your case in full in order to get a cost estimate which is more likely to apply to your situation.
**The following prices are estimates and are for illustration purposes only.**
Our prices start from:
- £904.80 (inclusive of VAT) for a standard transaction of Freehold Property in a price range up to £250,000.00;
- Up to £1,264.80 (inclusive of VAT) in a price range over £250,000.00
- Up to £1,744.80 (inclusive of VAT) for prices over £500,000.00.
If your property is leasehold, there is a supplemental fee of up to £200 plus VAT in order to deal with the complexities of the leasehold requirements.
In any transaction there are also other costs known as “disbursements” (i.e. payments due to third parties) which also need to be considered.
- Property Searches: which could cost in the region of £350.00
- Land Registry: Copy documents £3 each
- Land Registration Fee: between £20 and £910 depending on the property value (purchase transaction). More information on Land Registration Service Fees can be found here.
You can calculate if Stamp Duty Land Tax is due on your transaction, and how much by visiting gov.co.uk website and using their free calculator here.